! THIS WORKSHOP WILL BE POSTPONED TO A LATER DATE DUE TO THE NEW COVID-19 INSTRUCTIONS !
This COBRA young researcher workshop is open to all LPL members and will be an opportunity to present the current PhD projects.
It will be held after the weekly lab meeting.
10.00 - 10.15 : Introduction
10.15 - 11.15 : Session 1
- Dorina de Jong : Brain markers of between-speaker convergence in conversational speech
- Joanna Kruyt : Theory of mind and conversation coordination.
- JunFei Hu : Alignment of basic discourse units in English conversation
11.15 - 11.45 : CoFee Break
11.45 - 12.45 : Session 2
- Salomé Antoine : Brain indexes of semantic and pragmatic prediction
- Lena Marie Huttner : Categorization of speech sounds as a collective decision process.
- Emilia Kerr : Does prediction drive neural alignment in conversation?